Skip to navigation
Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content

Resources for: Students | Alumni | Faculty

Resources for Students


Academic advisors are faculty and staff assigned to help you make the most of your time at Mizzou. They will assist you in finding a degree program that matches your interests and abilities, meeting graduation requirements and finding out about extracurricular activities that will boost your skills and broaden your experiences. The advisors in our department encourage a collaborative relationship with the student based on a sharing of responsibilities. The goal of the relationship is to guide the student toward accepting responsibility for his/her own learning and academic decision-making.

Transferring into the program: All students transferring into a program within the College of Human Environmental Sciences start the process in the Office of Student Services. You can contact them at (573) 882-6424 to schedule an appointment. They are located at 106 Gwynn Hall. You will work with them to complete the paperwork to change from your current program. Once the transfer is complete you will be assigned an Advisor in the NEP program. If you are unsure of your decision and would like to meet with an Advisor in our program first, our contact information is below.

Contact: Undergraduate Advisor | Dietetics Advisor | Graduate Advisor

Helpful Links

Dates and Deadlines
There are specific times by which certain activities or forms must be completed - Registering for, adding, dropping, or withdrawing from classes, officially declaring a major, applying for graduation, appealing a grade, completing a course in which an incomplete grade is assigned or applying for financial aid to mention a few)

Degree Audits
The degree audit is an automated report reflecting a student's academic progress toward the completion of a degree. It is built to reflect the degree requirements in place when you entered the program and indicate what courses are still needed for advancing into the program or graduating.

To be included in the list of degree candidates, it is necessary for students to submit a Request for a Graduation Evaluation. Students should submit this form prior to enrolling for their final semester of classes .

Support Resources